Offering therapy services for adolescents, adults, and elders in and around Guelph, Ontario
- Session Format: Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Adolescents, Adults, Older Adults.
- Online Sessions Available: Owl (Secure Video Platform), Phone
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present with a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From there, we will be able to create your personalized treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $125+
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Many plans cover the services of a registered psychotherapist. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have coverage for a registered psychotherapist?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?