- Do you feel the need to please everyone?
- Is is hard to sleep even when you are very tired?
- Do you have trouble focusing?
- Do you compare yourself to others?
- Do you feel easily irritated or frustrated?
- Do you need to check things more than once to make sure you did it?
- Is worry or stress interfering with your ability to be present at work or at home?
- Do you feel panicky but don’t know why?
Anxiety is a manifestation of many things including adverse childhood events, traumatic experiences, stress and loss. Sometimes it is hard to understand why you feel anxious especially if you do not think you have a good reason for it. However, anxiety can show up at any time and dealing with anxiety can be exhausting. This is one of the reasons why anxiety is often followed by depression.
There are many types of anxiety such as health anxiety, social anxiety, and performance anxiety. Burnout is a specific type of anxiety that occurs due to prolonged mental and emotional stress. While there are many effective ways to deal with anxiety, a personalized approach based on your needs will bring about the best results. I help people transform their anxiety using a combination of practical strategies and integrated therapies.